[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANNOUNCE: Clutterhs 0.1

Gour gour at gour-nitai.com
Sun Nov 29 02:09:18 EST 2009

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 23:18:00 -0500
>>>>>> "Matt" == Matt Arsenault <arsenm2 at rpi.edu> wrote:

Hi Matt,

Matt> This is a very early announcement for an initial release of
Matt> bindings for Clutter 1.0, now on
Matt> Hackage,http://hackage.haskell.org/package/clutterhs

Thanks a lot for this project. I'm just thinking about using Haskell
on Moblin OS. ;)

Matt> It uses c2hs, and depends on gtk2hs from darcs for the
Matt> glib/gobject bindings. Overall, its usage should be similar to
Matt> gtk2hs.

This is very cool.

Matt> This is my first Haskell project, and suggestions on the API, bug
Matt> reports, etc. are appreciated.

What do you think about binding Moblin's nbtk (now it's called mx) ?

Otoh, are you aware of:

 http://github.com/elliottt/clutter &
 http://github.com/yav/clutter

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6