[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: vty-ui 0.1

Jonathan Daugherty drcygnus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:23:18 EDT 2009

> Am I correct in saying that the collection of widgets contains a
> single widget type so far?  ;-)

Technically, four; vertical and horizontal boxes, a text string
widget, and the List you mentioned.  It only has a few types because I
was just releasing early.  I'm going to start using this in a project
and add things as needed.

> The list widget looks useful, does it handle multi-line strings (i.e.
> strings with a "\n")?

It currently only handles single-line strings but I'd actually like to
generalize it to take a list of Widget instances (possibly with
restrictions).

--
  Jonathan Daugherty