[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANNOUNCE: SourceGraph 0.5.2.0

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 05:47:15 EDT 2009

Christian Maeder <Christian.Maeder at dfki.de> writes:

> My code (505 source files) is valid, as I wanted to indicate above. (I
> did count SourceGraph source files.)

Ahhh, OK.

> Does SourceGraph maybe pick up more source files than transitively
> imported from a top-level module?

At the moment, yes... it find all files with .hs and .lhs extensions
(with the exception of Setup.[l]hs, HLint.hs, _darcs/ and dist/).

On the whole, SourceGraph is rather "dumb" at the moment.  In future I
plan on using only files listed in the .cabal file unless otherwise
indicated, etc.

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com