[Haskell-cafe] Re: Libraries for Commercial Users

John Melesky list at phaedrusdeinus.org
Sat Oct 10 14:11:09 EDT 2009

On 2009-10-09, at 7:53 PM, John A. De Goes wrote:
> The vast majority of applications being built today are web apps.

I'm not convinced this is the case. There are still a great many
enterprise desktop apps and mobile apps being built, and the selection
bias towards internet-based applications on a mailing list (not to
mention the selection bias in blogs, reddit, etc).

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that i'd love to see some research
into it.

-johnnnnnnn