[Haskell-cafe] tips on installing System.Console.Readline

Michael Mossey mpm at alumni.caltech.edu
Mon Oct 26 03:52:53 EDT 2009

Before I ask my main question, incidentally has anyone noticed that the
GHCI prompt, on Windows XP, now has auto-completion! (since 6.10) Awesome!

I'm trying to install System.Console.Readline on Windows XP. I need to have
GNU readline installed first, which I did (by multiple methods). But
running 'cabal install readline' it reports that readline is not found.
Obviously I need to set a path or environment variable... can anyone help?

Thanks,
Mike