[Haskell-cafe] Re: frag game - compilation fixes

Phil Jones jones.noamle at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 18:14:46 EDT 2009

I've hacked through (senselessly) the various compilation errors (I think
they were all related to GLfloat vs. Float, etc.)

Frag now compiles and works, but I think I may have introduced some bugs
(the weapon doesn't appear on the screen?)

Unfortunately, I did the whole job on an unpacked cabal package from
hackage, and also I've never used darcs. So here's the resulting package
tree (excluding the big files). If anyone knows how to turn it into a darcs
working copy and create a patch from it, please do!

(The attachment is available at
http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/attachments/20091028/884ff469/frag-1.1.2b.tar-0001.gz
)