[Haskell-cafe] wxMac/wxHaskell focus problem, a quick solution

Miguel Mitrofanov miguelimo38 at yandex.ru
Fri Oct 30 01:51:09 EDT 2009

>> So... Does it mean that you LIKE programming in XCode, even when
>> using Haskell? Wow.
>
> I don't understand what you mean? What I meant is that I never use
> XCode, and therefore I don't know which projects to choose or how to
> use it, and it would take a lot of time to change that.

Just wondering, what XCode has to do with all that. I never use it
too, which is why I don't even know that there is some project list to
choose from.

>> Seems like it just works. Of course, I agree that it's a bit hard
>> to find, but it's here without installing any third-party scripts.
>
> macosx-app *is* a 3rd party script - it doesn't come with OSX does it?

No, but it comes with wxHaskell.

> and it's still not as easy to use as an applescript.

???

http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/WxHaskell/MacOS_X - works for me.

>> usage:
>>   macosx-app [options] <program (a.out)>

>>   --help | -?         show this information
>>   --verbose | -v      be verbose
>

> help and verbose. That's not helpful at all.

On the contrary, it shows that there isn't anything you have to
customize. Just run it and enjoy the results.