[Haskell-cafe] Cleaning up stable names?

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 13:02:13 EDT 2009

I was planning to use them for caching OpenGL display lists and render
targets. These are generated from a pure scene graph description, and
if the same description is handed over to the render engine, it would
just reuse the previously cached OpenGL object.  I can of course just
embedding and IORef inside the pure structures, that would also work I
guess