[Haskell-cafe] Cleaning up stable names?

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 02:03:08 EDT 2009

A monad can surely handle this, but then this is purely for caching,
and enforcing a monad just for getting caching sounds like overkill.

Caching is something you typically add in the end, and using a monad
for that seems akward no?

Since all "objects" in Haskell are readonly, it looks line an ideal
opportunity to associate a cached object with another object without
needing to wrap a lot of code in a monad