[Haskell-cafe] greencard error message

mf-hcafe-15c311f0c at etc-network.de mf-hcafe-15c311f0c at etc-network.de
Fri Sep 4 14:06:40 EDT 2009

greetings,

greencard is confusing me: I copied an example from the command line
and was hoping to look at some generated Haskell code to understand
what's going on, but got this instead:

| $ cat M1.gc
| module M1 where
| %enum PosixError Int [EACCES, ENOENT]
| $ greencard M1.gc
| greencard: user error (<unknown>, line <unknown>:
|       Don't know how to unmarshall (int res1)
|
| <unknown>, line <unknown>:
|       Don't know how to unmarshall (int res1)
|
| )

(is there any live code out there that i could use as an example to
study?  most of the links from haskell.org/greencard are dead.
anybody agree to earlier comments that greencard is obsolete?  i
really like it so far and would be glad to hear otherwise.)

thanks,
mattias