[Haskell-cafe] Cabal install on Windows 7

John Van Enk vanenkj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 09:45:56 EDT 2009

Might it make sense to try and get the concept of "global" and "user"
working in Windows? (It may already, but I noticed that the default seems to
be global.")

I don't know what technical challenges there are, but the ApplicationData
directory (or AppData, or whatever) seems like a good place to stick user
cabal packages.

/jve