[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Weekly News: Issue 131 - September 19, 2009

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Mon Sep 21 10:02:55 EDT 2009

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 03:11:04PM -0400, Joe Fredette wrote:
> Ahh, I found the issue. I generated this on the 18th, the software makes
> for me, the link it generates is to the date it was generated on, not the
> date it was published on.

Actually, it's even simpler than that, the
sequence.complete.org/hwn/xxxx URL is actually something you choose
when you post it, so this is my fault for giving it the wrong
date. You can generate it on whatever day you like, and until you can
post them yourself I'll just be careful about matching the URL to the
date it was generated.

-Brent