[Haskell-cafe] Comments requested: succ Java

John A. De Goes john at n-brain.net
Mon Sep 28 09:01:50 EDT 2009

Interop between Haskell and Java is too difficult to be practical. And
I stand by my statement that no Java shop is going to switch over to
Haskell, precisely because they cannot afford to abandon either their
existing investment, or the _billions of dollars_ worth of commercial-
friendly open source libraries available for the Java platform.

But I do agree on this: the JVM does indeed need a Haskell-like
language.

Regards,

John A. De Goes
N-Brain, Inc.