[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Graphalyze-0.7.0.0

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 04:03:23 EDT 2009

Eugene Kirpichov <ekirpichov at gmail.com> writes:

> Ivan, could you please mention some examples of things you can do with
> the library here in the mailing list? I am intrigued by the idea.

Couldn't you wait until you read my announcement email for SourceGraph? :p

Other ideas I had for this kind of analysis:

* Examine the internal structure of a company/department/etc. in terms
  of the employee hierarchy.

* Who-knows-who: analyse address books (whether it's traditional, email,
  Facebook, etc.); this is related to the six-degree problem.