[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell Weekly News: Issue 131 - Semptember 25, 2009

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 05:33:25 EDT 2009

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 09:18:01 -0700 (PDT), Joe Fredette
<jfredett at gmail.com> wrote:

>     * ksf: (But if (on the other hand)) (I think only a number in general
>       (whether it be five or a hundred)) (this thought is rather the
>       representation of a method (whereby a multiplicity (for instance a
>       thousand) may be represented (in an image in conformity with a
>       certain concept)) than the image itself.

* dekudekuplex: (Unfortunately (unless intentional)) the preceding (by
ksf (in the "Quotes of the Week" section)) quote had mismatched (one
too many opening) parentheses (although it was still funny (even
though it could have been edited (to make the parentheses match (even
though that is not an important issue)))).

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
-- Matsuo Basho^