[Haskell-cafe] libraries [was GUI haters]

Michael Vanier mvanier42 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 16:32:12 EDT 2010

This is a great idea!  IMO this is also one of the main ways that
GUI-based apps are likely to evolve into in the future.  Cross-platform
GUIs are a pain in the butt in _any_ language (possibly excluding full
language platforms like Java/.NET, and I'll bet even those were a
nightmare for the original implementors).

Mike