[Haskell-cafe] Simple binary-protocol through network test

Gregory Crosswhite gcross at phys.washington.edu
Tue Apr 6 18:01:16 EDT 2010

Yay, I'm glad to see someone else using my package.  :-)

Hmm, your program seems to work for me.  I compiled and ran the Server (with ghc --make), then compiled and ran the Client, and then typed

	Operation 1.0 Mult 2.0

into the Client process, and the result it got was

	2.0

with the output

	Just 2.0

on the Server.

I got the same results running this on Mac OSX and (Gentoo) Linux, with GHC 10.4.  What platform/GHC version are you running it on?

Cheers,
Greg