[Haskell-cafe] Re: GSoC: Hackage 2.0

Job Vranish job.vranish at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 09:26:53 EDT 2010

I vote for adding a feature that would let people post comments/code
snippets to the documentation of other peoples packages :)

It would be even nicer if you could post comments to individual haskell
definitions on the haddock page, and then hide most of them by default under
an expander of some sort.

I've often spent time trying to figure out how poorly documented function(s)
on someone else's package worked. Once I've figured it out, I usually have a
nice little example or explanation that I could post to save other people
the same trouble. Having an easy way to do this would be nice.

Basically any collaborative/wikish enhancements to the documentation on
hackage packages would make me happy :)

- Job