[Haskell-cafe] Can't login to GHC trac

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+hs at mega-nerd.com
Tue Apr 13 03:29:18 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm having trouble logging into GHC's Trac bug tracker at:

    http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/

I'm using  Iceweasel 3.5.8 (Debian's rebranded Firefox) and I've
also tried Galeon. The message I get is:

    Redirect Loop

    Redirection limit for this URL exceeded.  Unable to load the
    requested page.  This may be caused by cookies that are blocked.

    The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The
    site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

    * Have you disabled or blocked cookies required by this site?
    * NOTE: If accepting the site's cookies does not resolve the problem,
      it is likely a server configuration issue and not your computer.

I do not have cookies disabled. I have hwoever tried deleting the
cookies for hackage.haskell.org and trying again, but that didn't
help either.

Anyone else have the same problem?

Cheers,
Erik