[Haskell-cafe] problem getting cabal-install to work on CentOS 5.2

Chris Dornan chris at chrisdornan.com
Wed Apr 14 07:27:53 EDT 2010

Thanks very much Corey -- your suspicion is very well founded, and of course it neatly explains the peculiar behaviour. It looks as if exec has obviously been modified on RHEL and friends to refuse to execute anything in /tmp.

With a bit of luck I should be able to get cabal-install working now...

Chris