[Haskell-cafe] iPhone/Android and Haskell [Was: Embedded funcional programming?]

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Sat Apr 17 23:39:11 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 08:21:06PM -0700, Jeffrey Scofield wrote:
> As a side comment, I haven't noticed any reaction in the
> Haskell/iPhone community about Apple's recent policy change.

I've seen some reaction in other language communities, and I'm sure you
can imagine what it's like. Understandable sentiments, but not very
productive.

I recently purchased an Android phone and spent a little time looking
around to see if Haskellers were doing anything there, but no luck so
far. Has anyone here done anything with Android?

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/