[Haskell-cafe] Functional Dependencies conflicts

Limestraël limestrael at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 05:01:05 EDT 2010

There must be some kind of a private joke I don't get...

BTW, all you've said is pretty scaring...

It's strange I can't declare a generic instance for Binary types... I
thought I was trying to do something quite common in Haskell.
Apparently I'm still a young padawan with many things to learn.
Anyway, it's not the first time I get worked up with multi-param typeclasses
and functionnal dependencies....