[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Weekly News?

Joe Fredette jfredett at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 02:45:31 EDT 2010

While I would not be opposed to being paid, I don't think it's at all
necessary or even really appropriate. I liken the job to volunteering
at a local community action group -- not really the kind of thing you
get paid for.

That said, if any of you have time machines/time dilation devices in
the works, I'm happy to beta test.

One more week...

/Joe