[Haskell-cafe] Using the Clipboard under Windows

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Fri Apr 30 01:21:11 EDT 2010

2010/4/29 Günther Schmidt <gue.schmidt at web.de>

>  Dear Jason,
>
> I'd be happy not having to dig in deeply. Do you happen to know a "higher"
> level one?

Sorry, I don't.  The only thing I used GDI for was rendering fonts with
transparency when I worked for a company that did some very special font
applications.  It was one use over about a week or two.  I really just
scratched the surface.  In .NET also.

> I really do not need more than the clipboard stuff, everything GUI-related
> I'm using wxHaskell for.

As far as I can tell from google wxwidgets does have clipboard support.
 Perhaps wxHaskell can do it or needs to be extended?

Jason