[Haskell-cafe] Chart package segfaults when rendering to window

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Sun Aug 1 03:28:34 EDT 2010

<briand at aracnet.com> writes:

> Seems to be ok rendering to png files.

I'm using timeplot, which is based on Chart, to plot temperatures from
my server in the attic (http://malde.org/~ketil/temp.png if you're
curious :-).  This runs from crontab, and I notice that I occasionally
get mails saying tplot was "Killed" - possibly this is the same thing?

I /am/ rendering to PNG, however.  I'll see if I can tease out more
information and/or a reproducible case.

-k