[Haskell-cafe] Preview the new haddock look and take a short survey

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed Aug 4 05:11:35 EDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 06:00, Mark Lentczner <markl at glyphic.com> wrote:
> The Haddock team has spent the last few months revamping the look of the generated output. We're pretty close to done, but we'd like to get the community's input before we put it in the main release.
>
> Please take a look, and then give us your feedback through a short survey
>
> Sample pages:  http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/snap-xhtml/index.html

I really like it, especially the synopsis tab on the right.  Brilliant!  The
TOC is nice too!  The over-all impression is that it doesn't look as
auto-generated as the old style.

> Frame version: http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/snap-xhtml/frames.html

Also very good looking.  Does the current stable version of Haddock really
create a frame version?
I've never seen one before...

/M

--
Magnus Therning                        (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
magnus@therning.org          Jabber: magnus@therning.org