[Haskell-cafe] can Haskell do everyting as we want?

Thomas Schilling nominolo at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 5 06:44:17 EDT 2010

On 4 August 2010 21:21, Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com> wrote:
> Is scion still being developed?  I have the impression it's dead now. Really
> a shame, I think it has a good solid design and just needs work/polish.

It is:  http://github.com/nominolo/scion/network

I changed the architecture to use separate processes (I tried to hold
it off, but in the end it was necessary). I hope that this will make a
few things easier.  The other issue is time of course.

Also JP has been adding some features in his Scion branch for
EclipseFP.  The plan is to merge that back eventually.

/ Thomas