[Haskell-cafe] hdbc-mysql broken on snow-leopard?

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 21:27:17 EDT 2010

Hey All,
when i build hdbc-mysql and then try to run some example code, i get the
following error message:

mysqlclient (dlopen(libmysqlclient.dylib, 9): no suitable image found.
Did find:
     /usr/local/lib/libmysqlclient.dylib: mach-o, but wrong architecture)

does this mean that it won't build on OS X snow leopard?
(and yes, I am aware of hdbc-odbc, but i was curious if I could use
hdbc-mysql
thanks
-Carter