[Haskell-cafe] Re: [web-devel] statically compiled css

Tim Matthews tim.matthews7 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 06:03:47 EDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Michael Snoyman <michael at snoyman.com> wrote:

> Quick update: I'm including the "Stylish" code in the hamlet package now,
> and renaming it to "Camlet" (CSS-hamlet). I'm also including something
> called "Jamlet", which doesn't do much besides variable interpolation. As
> you might guess, it's for Javascript. I mention it at the end of my most
> recent blog post[1].
>
> Michael

While It's just a name and not really important: hamlet was haml so I first
imagined sasset, sasslet or another name from one of the works of
Shakespeare but I then really liked stylish as I thought it would tell that
something with solid foundations and theory could still appear, hip and
pretty.

What is important though is the code. This is absolutely great and success
just keeps getting harder to avoid.

Thanks a lot,

Tim Matthews