[Haskell-cafe] Compiling UHC

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Sun Aug 22 18:15:00 EDT 2010

L.S.,

I am trying to compile the current release of UHC (1.0.1); I started with
the installation of the most recent version of uulib and uuagc.  When
running
   make uhc
I received the following message:
   EH\Util\CompileRun.hs:46:7:
       Could not find module `UU.DData.Scc':
         Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

This module is not in the most recent version of uulib, so I installed
uulib-0.9.10, but then I received the message:
   EH\Util\CompileRun.hs:46:7:
       Could not find module `UU.DData.Scc':
         It is a member of the hidden package `uulib-0.9.10'.
         Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

What can I do to get UHC compiled?
(I am using Haskell Platform 2010.2.0.0)

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

--
http://Van.Tuyl.eu/