[Haskell-cafe] Haddock: Documentation of instances with un-documentable type arguments

David Waern david.waern at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 10:20:56 EDT 2010

2010/8/25 Alexander McPhail <haskell.vivian.mcphail at gmail.com>:

> Perhaps Haddock could exclude class instance reporting when it cannot find a
> documentable link to a parameter?

Yes, it should. BTW, we have a trac ticket for it:

  http://trac.haskell.org/haddock/ticket/37

You can add yourself to the CC list to show that you want this feature.

Currently we don't have many people working on these types of tickets
in Haddock (I'm mostly fixing bugs, others are working on bigger
improvements), so if more people would volunteer to help out, that'd
be great. The mailing list haddock at projects.haskell.org can be used to
ask for directions and help.

David