[Haskell-cafe] Re: Support for lock-free/wait-free programming?

Gabriel Wicke wicke at wikidev.net
Sun Aug 29 04:02:46 EDT 2010

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 21:22:57 -0400, Gregory Collins wrote:
>> On OSX libgcc_s is only supplied as a dynamic library, which GHC
>> doesn't seem to be able to link with. Any ideas would be appreciated.
>
> It works with this patch:
> -    CC-Options:       -fomit-frame-pointer -march=native -Wall -

Hello Gregory,

thanks for your patch.

I have just uploaded bits-extras-0.1.1 [1] with tweaked CC-Options to
only include
-Wall on non-linux systems (plus minor documentation tweaks).

Could you check if this compiles on OSX? I would prefer to keep -Wall
enabled
if possible.

Gabriel

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/bits-extras-0.1.1