[Haskell-cafe] Re: Hackage on Linux
hamish.k.mackenzie at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 29 08:24:02 EDT 2010
On 28 Aug 2010, at 04:58, Andrew Coppin wrote:
> Mathew de Detrich wrote:
>> There is also Leksah and GVim
> The Leksah that I recently noted can't be built on Windows?
I am not familiar with that Leksah :-)
Seriously though here is one way to build it...
Install Haskell Platform
Use TakeOffGW (http://sourceforge.net/projects/takeoffgw/) to install :
* pkg-config (in the Devel section of the installer)
* gtksourceview (Libs)
* gtksourceview-devel (Libs).
* automake1.9-bin (Devel)
* msys-bash-bin (MSYS)
* msys-gawk-bin (MSYS)
* msys-grep-bin (MSYS)
* msys-sed-bin (MSYS)
* msys-tar-bin (MSYS)
(Once GHC 6.14.1 is released, only the first three should be needed, as the rest are needed to build process-leksah).
Make sure the following are in your PATH :
* <Haskell Platform>\mingw\bin
* c:\mingw\i686-pc-mingw32\sys-root\mingw\bin (needed mainly for pkg-config)
* <Your Home Folder>\AppData\Roaming\cabal\bin (will be needed for the gtk2hs build tools once they are installed)
Also add the following to your environment :
C:\>cabal install gtk2hs-buildtools
C:\>cabal install leksah
If you get stuck jump on IRC #leksah or email the leksah group.
More information about the Haskell-Cafe