[Haskell-cafe] Higher-order algorithms

Vinod Grover vinod.grover at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 03:03:26 EDT 2010

One very nice example of a "higher-order" algorithm is the notion of region
(i.e. Point -> Bool) defined in Hudak's paper, that is using functions as
data structures...

http://delivery.acm.org/10.1145/250000/242477/a196-hudak.html?key1=242477&key2=4611513821&coll=GUIDE&dl=GUIDE&CFID=99830619&CFTOKEN=16057768