[Haskell-cafe] [ANNOUNCE] A general data-flow framework

Mitar mmitar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 03:18:30 CET 2010

Hi!

I have just published my library which provides a general data-flow framework:

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/Etage

Sadly it requires current GHC HEAD branch because of this:

Short description:

A general data-flow framework featuring nondeterminism, laziness and
neurological pseudo-terminology. It can be used for example for
data-flow computations or event propagation networks. It tries hard to
aide type checking and to allow proper initialization and cleanup so
that interfaces to input and output devices (data or events producers
or consumers) can be made (so that created models/systems/networks can
be used directly in real world applications, for example robots).

I am more than open to any suggestions and comments.

Mitar