[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: genprog-0.1

Alberto G. Corona agocorona at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 15:40:25 CET 2010

DNK? I think you mean DNA.
the genotype program  that develips the  fenotype is much more smooth and
granular than a computer program. A chante un a gen does not make you to
have a extra bone. It can make you to have your hand slighltly longer. or
shorter.

In fact there are metalevels of selection that discard abrupt changes. For
example, when females ovulate there are a strong selection where thounsands
of candidate cell ovules are tested and discarded. This is one of the
reasons why anomalous mutations are scarce.