[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: mime-mail 0.1.0

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Thu Dec 9 10:53:08 CET 2010

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 19:11, Michael Snoyman <michael at snoyman.com> wrote:
>> Hi all (again),
>>
>> I'm happy to announce the second major release of the mime-mail[1]
>> package. mime-mail is a package providing support for rendering
>> multipart emails. This new release introduces:
>
> Very nice!  Are you working on a parser to accompany the renderer? ;-)
>
> /M

I'm not currently, though that is definitely a direction the project
could expand to. I've already written some multipart-parsing code in
wai-extra, though that code probably wouldn't help here too much. The
quoted-printable decoding is simple enough to write, and
base64-decoding has already been solved. Is this a challenge anyone
out there wants to undertake?

Michael