[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Digestive functors 0.0.2.0

Larry Evans cppljevans at suddenlink.net
Fri Dec 10 18:01:37 CET 2010

On 12/10/10 10:38, Jasper Van der Jeugt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for the error report. Is blaze-html installed correctly? Could
> you cabal install blaze-html and verify that you can import Text.Blaze
> in ghci?

Here's the terminal session:

--{--cut here--

/home/evansl/prog_dev/haskell/my-code/digestive-functors $ cabal install
blaze-html
Resolving dependencies...
No packages to be installed. All the requested packages are already
installed.
If you want to reinstall anyway then use the --reinstall flag.
/home/evansl/prog_dev/haskell/my-code/digestive-functors $ cat TextBlaze.hs
module TextBlaze where
  import Text.Blaze
/home/evansl/prog_dev/haskell/my-code/digestive-functors $ ghci TextBlaze.hs
GHCi, version 6.12.1: http://www.haskell.org/ghc/  :? for help
[1 of 1] Compiling TextBlaze        ( TextBlaze.hs, interpreted )
Ok, modules loaded: TextBlaze.
*TextBlaze>

--}--cut here--

HTH.