[Haskell-cafe] Why is Haskell flagging this?

David Leimbach leimy2k at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 01:45:31 CET 2010

No problem.  Haskell is a different animal than even other functional
languages in my experience, and it takes time to get used to the coolness in
the type system, the lazy evaluation, the point free style, functional
composition and all the other interesting techniques you now have at your
fingertips for writing very expressive code :-).

Do that for a while then go back to algol based languages, and wonder why
the heck anyone uses those on purpose :-).  (yeah there's good reasons to
use them, but it starts to feel confining)

Dave