[Haskell-cafe]SYB/Generics documentation inaccessible

Arne Dehli Halvorsen arne.d.h at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:51:43 EST 2010

I have tried to access a few of the documents on generics that are referred
to from wikipedia, from the GHC documentation, from hackage and from the
wiki. These documents (on vu.nl, subdirectory boilerplate and strafunski)
are apparently forbidden to me, and have been for some weeks. I tried to
mail a webmaster and some other mentioned mail addresses, but the mails
bounced. Could somebody make the docs accessible, or should it be re-hosted
on Hackage?

Regards
Arne D Halvorsen