[Haskell-cafe] Re: programmatic DB interface?

Johannes Waldmann waldmann at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Fri Feb 5 09:30:13 EST 2010

Michael Snoyman <michael <at> snoyman.com> writes:

> Did you append an empty string in the SELECT statement?

I did not write a SELECT statement (see first post of this thread) ...
SELECTs are generated by haskelldb(-hdbc-postgresql)

I have a working version now, but only by
1. changing the format string computation to
2. adding a line in instance Convertible SqlValue ZonedTime
   for safeConvert y@(SqlLocalTime x)

Magnus says 1. is wrong, but I don't see how the DB server
could be convinced to send the ...T...Z format.
In my application, the table definition contains 'timestamp without time zone'
and I cannot change that.

J.