[Haskell-cafe] safe lazy IO or Iteratee?

John Lato jwlato at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 06:09:18 EST 2010

I've put my benchmarking code online at:

http://inmachina.net/~jwlato/haskell/research-iteratee.tar.bz2

unpack it so you have this directory structure:

./iteratee
./research-iteratee/

Also download my criterionProcessor programs.  The darcs repo is at

http://inmachina.net/~jwlato/haskell/criterionProcessor/

to use it, go into the criterionProcessor directory, edit the
testrunner.hs script for your environment, and run it.  This runs all
the benchmarks.  Then you can use the CritProc program (build with
cabal) to generate pictures.  I'm pretty sure you need Chart HEAD in
order to build CritProc (I hacked my Chart install, but I think the
only important change has been applied to HEAD).

I make no guarantees that these will all build properly, it's
basically a work-in-progress dump.

John