[Haskell-cafe] Darcs fundraising 2010 - send us to ZuriHac! ($792 more by 15 Feb)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Feb 8 03:44:07 EST 2010

Hi everybody,

Only one more week of fundraising to go!  We've raised $1208 so far,
which gives us another $792 to go in our final push.

Can we do it?  I sure hope so.  Even if we do not, we'll still have
raised more than we did last year, so thanks to all!

If you're still thinking of helping out, now is the perfect time :-)
Otherwise, stay tuned at http://darcs.net/donations.html for our
progress.

Eric

PS. If you send me an email telling me how much you donated, I
    can update the donations site immediately so that folks can
    watch our progress bar obsessively :-)

Donating by Google Checkout
Donating via Google Checkout puts more of your donation to work, since
Google charges no Checkout fees to 501(c)(3) organizations.

Please visit http://darcs.net/donations.html for more details.

Donating by check (USA)
The next best option is to donate by check if you have a US bank
account.  Checks should be made payable to "Software Freedom
Conservancy, Inc.", with "Directed donation: Darcs" in the memo. They
can be mailed to

Software Freedom Conservancy
1995 BROADWAY FL 17
NEW YORK NY 10023-5882 USA