[Haskell-cafe] Links to darcs.haskel.org in the haskellwiki

Henning Thielemann schlepptop at henning-thielemann.de
Mon Feb 8 17:35:32 EST 2010

Ketil Malde schrieb:
> "Henk-Jan van Tuyl" <hjgtuyl at chello.nl> writes:
>

>> There are a lot of links in the haskellwiki that point to projects at
>> darcs.haskel.org; I hope that anyone who moves a project, looks the
>> links  up and updates them. An example of a page with several obsolete
>> links is
>>

> I check my own pages once in a while with Google webmaster tools, which
> tells me about these things (and provides other useful information as
> well).  Perhaps this is useful for the Haskell wiki as well?

Bulk updates in Wikis are not very funny. I have also searched for links
to my darcs.haskell.org repositories in HaskellWiki and I hope I have
updated them all, which is very cumbersome. It would be cool if there
would be a way to access the Wiki contents like a file system, such that
I can use 'grep' and friends for such tasks.