[Haskell-cafe] How many "Haskell Engineer I/II/III"s are there?

Sean Leather leather at cs.uu.nl
Wed Feb 10 11:26:29 EST 2010

>  I wonder how many people actually write Haskell,
>  principally or exclusively, at work?

I suppose you're implying non-academic jobs by that statement, but most of
the people in my research group develop programs in Haskell on a daily
basis. You'll find a number of libraries on Hackage from us.

  http://www.cs.uu.nl/staff/cur/IDX/sds.html

As a shameless plug, I will also add that we have a great master's program
in which you can get your fill of Haskell and compilers, among other things.

  http://www.cs.uu.nl/wiki/Master/

As second (but related) shameless plug, we also have a two-week-long summer
school which is an excellent way to jump-start the above master's program or
to get quickly up to speed on Haskell for business or pleasure. The course
is in August, and the deadline is May 1.

  http://www.utrechtsummerschool.nl/index.php?type=courses&code=H9

Regards,
Sean