[Haskell-cafe] How many "Haskell Engineer I/II/III"s are there?

Roderick Ford developer at live.com
Wed Feb 10 16:05:18 EST 2010

We could/should probably all just start our own collective (corporate) entity to produce software, based on the premises that

1) software built with Haskell will be more robust, and

2) software built by developers who have an affinity and aptitude for this language will tend to write better software.

When the products themselves gain a positive reputation with the general public, then the corporation itself and those invested will benefit.

.... cheers heard across the world ....

A U.S. president would probably subsidize such a job-creating endeavor too!

Nay-sayers are probably predominately composed of those who do not understand it or its benefits.