[Haskell-cafe] Re: How many "Haskell Engineer I/II/III"s are there?

Sean Leather leather at cs.uu.nl
Sat Feb 13 17:56:25 EST 2010

Hi Günther,

> about the Haskell Summer School,
>
> who can participate and what does it cost?
>

> As second (but related) shameless plug, we also have a two-week-long
>> summer school which is an excellent way to jump-start the above master's
>> program or to get quickly up to speed on Haskell for business or
>> pleasure. The course is in August, and the deadline is May 1.
>>
>> http://www.utrechtsummerschool.nl/index.php?type=courses&code=H9

The link above has all the details (more than I do) on the Utrecht Summer
School for Applied Functional Programming.

I don't believe there are any restrictions on who can participant, though
the course is geared towards advanced bachelor's and beginning master's
students. Since there are a limited number of spots, an applicant should try
to put together a convincing application (e.g. write a good letter of
motivation).

Regards,
Sean