[Haskell-cafe] Re: pandoc code bocks not working

John MacFarlane jgm at berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 16 17:02:13 EST 2010

Why don't you direct your pandoc-related questions to the pandoc-discuss
mailing list?  http://groups.google.com/group/pandoc-discuss

In this case, it would also be helpful to have more information -- such
as a sample input file and instructions on how to reproduce the
problem you're seeing.  (I've been using pandoc compiled with GHC 6.12
without problems.)

John

+++ Anatoly Yakovenko [Feb 16 10 12:17 ]: