[Haskell-cafe] Notes on migrating from uvector to vector

Ivan Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 18:56:30 EST 2010

On 17 February 2010 01:26, Martijn van Steenbergen
<martijn at van.steenbergen.nl> wrote:
> Ivan Miljenovic wrote:
>>
>> On 16 February 2010 08:35, Don Stewart <dons at galois.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Enjoy the new decade of flexible, fusible, fast arrays for Haskell!
>>
>> /me points out that 2010 is actually the last year of the decade, and
>> not the first year of a new decade...
>
> There certainly is /a/ decade that starts today. :-)

Well, yes.  By the way, I'm celebrating New Year's Eve in 12 days
time; anyone want to join me? :p

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com
IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com
Stephen Leacock  - "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue
that I shall some day die, which is not so." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html