[Haskell-cafe] Re: Implementing "unionAll"

Evan Laforge qdunkan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 02:32:44 EST 2010

By purest coincidence I just wrote the exact same function (the simple
mergeAll', not the VIP one).  Well, extensionally the same...
intensionally mine is 32 complicated lines and equivalent to the 3
line mergeAll'.  I even thought of short solution by thinking that
pulling the first element destroys the ascending lists property so
it's equivalent to a normal sorted merge after that, and have no idea
why I didn't just write it that way.

Anyway, I'm dropping mine and downloading data-ordlist.  Thanks for
the library *and* the learning experience :)